Friday 22 October 2010

Half Term Approaches

I think ( actually I know) that I am looking forward to a half term break as much as my girls.  I love having them around the house and we have a few activities planned without making it too much of a structured week.  Monday we are going to listen to a talk given by Lauren Child which I hope appeals to the age range of 8-14.  Towards the end of the week the 2 middle girls get the chance to accompany dad for 'bring your child to work' day.

They have already collected huge bags of conkers so perhaps we will spend some time making autumn displays and of course there will pumpkins to carve.

I imagine that I won't have much time to myself but have managed to spend part of one day this week working on my creative writing.  I am sure I will have ample opportunity to vent my creative spirit in other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment